Pages

11.4.17

Statements and Studs

Along with makeup, I have a great love for dress up jewelry! After collecting jewelry for the past couple of years; I've finally given up buying any more. These are my favorite pieces from my stash.


The Statements 
The black and gold statement piece with a hint of gold is the piece that I adore. Knowing me, I wear a lot of clothes that are black so this goes with most of my outfits adding a hint of gold. It looks stunning with simple black outfits. 
The thin gold chain can be used for layering but looks great on its own. This is one of those pieces you would wear to make a elegant outfit look well put together.
Layered necklaces are something you should atleast have 1 of. I love wearing this again with a simple back jumpsuit to give it a sophisticated yet stylish feel. 


The Studs
In my teen years, drop earrings were my life. As I got older, I started leaning more towards studs that you can dress up or down with. This gold and neon green stud gives a nice pop of color and does look great when you wear your hair up. I've got them in a couple of colors myself. On the other hand, these petite gold studs look great to dress down an outfit especially if you wear something that's.... in your face!

 Patterned Stretch Bracelet similar here
Gold Watch similar here
Parker Rose Gold-Tone Blush Acetate Watch here

The Wristwear
Layering bracelets and bangles has always been somewhat appealing to me. But, sometimes you just don't have the time to put them all on. Hence why I love pieces that are thick and easy to put on. Stretch bracelets are everywhere at the moment and I like mine mostly in gold and silver colors. I find these colors go with almost anything. The textured detailing on this bracelet is just stunning. 
One of the things I must wear with an outfit is watches. It completes the outfit and makes you look classy. I've got one for almost every look; sophisticated, stylish, sporty and so on.

Knuckle Rings similar here 
Cut Out Ring similar here

The Rings
I don't wear rings often but if I do then it's only these ones I come back to. I love them all the same because of their cuts. I adore dainty pieces like these to stack them against one another to boast its detailing.

What are your favorite pieces and your favorite trends?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment