Pages

31.3.17

Go-To Scent


I must say, perfumes are one of the things that I collect along with makeup and jewelry. Out of every scent in my collection I keep going back to Dolce & Gabbana The One. Prices vary between $100 to $200NZD dependent on the size.


The smell has a mix of vanilla, fruity and floral scents. It is very long lasting but isn't very overpowering. It's one of those scents that make you feel very luxurious and confident. This may well be an amazing scent for during the day especially during work if you want to smell clean and fresh. I've often used this perfume and can still smell it a week later on jumpers and jackets. 

xx



2 comments:

  1. This D&G perfume sounds so lovely that I'm going to get it.

    Nina's Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never tried any of these perfumes in the image but I'm always looking for new scents so next time I'm in hopefully I'll come across this.

    Lauren x Huggled

    ReplyDelete